- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The faculty believes that the discipline of nursing is both an art and a science that promotes health through the delivery of wholistic care to individuals, families, and communities. Through the profession of nursing, we extend the healing ministry of Christ.
The practice and teaching of nursing are a calling to exercise God’s gifts in a life of service to humanity. Faculty and students, guided by Christian principles, achieve personal and professional excellence through quality education and lifelong learning.