- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The RN-BSN Completion option is fully accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA, 303026; Phone (404) 975-5000, Fax (404) 975-5020.
The Department of Nursing is affiliated with the accrediting body of the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202.887.6791, in that the accreditation process has been initiated with them for our Generic Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree option.