- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- How to Apply
- Aid Programs Offered
- Financial Aid Calendar
- Financial Aid Counselors
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Status
- Questions and Answers
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
Financial aid must be applied for every school year (Fall, Spring, and Summer Trimesters). It is best to begin the financial aid application process in January.
ADU Admissions Application
In order to apply for ADU Financial Aid the ADU Admissions Application must be completed.
- You will receive an email approximately 24-48 hours after the ADU Admissions Application is processed regarding how to access your ADU username and password.
Federal Financial Aid Application
- The ADU Title IV code is 031155.
- Hint: Apply for the PIN first.
After FAFSA is Submitted
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov for follow up. Review your FAFSA for accuracy and make corrections if necessary.
- If you have been selected for verification, the ADU Financial Aid System will indicate additional requirements.
- ADU will receive your FAFSA electronically.
ADU Financial Aid Application
After completing the applications above, visit my.adu.edu/financial aid to begin your ADU Financial Aid Application.
Once inside the ADU Financial Aid System click on Apply Online to begin. In the system, you will also be able to see your documents, awards, loans, loan history, and access forms. Additional information such a copies of your tax returns, copies of your birth certificate, divorce papers or INS documents may be requested.
Disbursement of Aid
- Disbursement of financial aid will begin approximately 1-2 weeks following Drop/Add and continue each week throughout the trimester students complete and meet all eligibility requirements.
- Once the disbursements are posted, you may view them at my.adu.edu. Charges will be deducted at that time.
- Any remaining amount of financial aid will be processed as a refund.
- If charges remain on your account after disbursements or if subsequent charges are made to your student account, it is your responsibility to pay for them.
- We recommend completing your taxes first.
- Respond promptly to any requests and notify us immediately if you move or change your telephone number.
- When completing the FAFSA your name should be exactly the same as indicated on your Social Security Card.