Before registration opens, be sure to check your student page for any holds that you may have. The most common holds are placed if you are missing official transcripts, if you have not yet completed the online orientation, if further clarification is required for transfer of credit, or if your health immunization records have not been received. These holds will prevent you from registering if they are not taken care of prior to completing the registration process.
If you have questions about:
- Admission holds, please call the Office of Enrollment Services at 407-303-7742.
- Background check holds, please call the Office of Enrollment Services at 407-303-7742.
- Orientation holds, please call the Center for Academic Achievement at 407-303-7747 x1106413.
- Transfer of credit holds, please call the Office of the Registrar at 407-303-1785.
- Health immunization holds, please call the Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences at 407-303-7747 x1106884.
- Business Office holds, please call Financial Services at 407-303-1631 or 407-303-6963.
- Academic placement testing holds, please call the Center for Academic Achievement at 407-303-7747 x1106413.