Prospective students with a GED will be considered for Regular admission status when they submit all that apply:
- Application and $20 fee
- Paperwork received without an application on file will not be processed.
- Submit official General Education Development (GED) test scores.
- Submit American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores. Scores will be used for placement and advising and not to determine admission status.
A transcript is considered official when stamped with the official school seal, signed by the appropriate school official, and received in a sealed envelope. Recommendation forms, as well as official transcripts and career essays received with a ADU application, will be retained for one year while applications received without an official transcript(s), career essays and recommendation forms will be retained for six months.
- 1998 Series: A minimum score of 50 on each section of the test with an average score of 60 overall (for a minimum total score of 250)
- 2002 Series: A minimum score of 410 on each section of the test with an average score of 500 overall (for a minimum total score of 2500 ).