The successful applicant for admission to the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program must write a responsive essay. Topics of the essay will be related to the field of occupational therapy, the student’s aptitude toward the field, and what it means to attend a faith-based university. Questions to answer will be chosen at random by the essay proctor.
- Completed by the applicant on the campus of Adventist University
- Hand written - one to two pages in length
- Correct use of spelling and grammar
- Essays should be completed in two hours
- Arranged through the Center for Academic Achievement (CAA)
- Questions chosen at random by the CAA staff
- Essays will be reviewed based on content, spelling, grammar, and organization
Arrangements to come to the Adventist University campus and complete your essay should be made by contacting the Center for Academic Achievement at 407-303-7747 ext.1106413. Students who are unable to come to the Orlando campus, should make arrangements with the CAA to utilize a proctor in your area.
NOTE: This sheet is meant for general information purposes only and in no way replaces or supersedes the current ADU Academic Bulletin.