Adventist University has one and two bedroom apartments available for single students enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours who live farther than 30 miles from campus.
To apply, you must first be granted acceptance, at minimum, to General Studies. Once you've received access to my.adu.edu, you may fill out an application and pay the $200 deposit online.
Acceptance to the University does not guarantee placement in student housing. Placement is based on availability, eligibility, and seniority. Adventist University Student Housing contracts are effective for one academic year. If accepted, a Student Housing Handbook will be mailed to you with your housing confirmation. Please refer to the Handbook for additional information.
- Furnished living room, dining area, bedrooms, and kitchen appliances.
- On-site laundry and recreational facilities.
- Free shuttle rides between the apartment complexes and the University.
- Access to a wide variety of food options at Florida Hospital's cafeteria.
- Night security provided by Campus Safety.
Adventist University of Health Sciences is a substance-free environment and upholds a no-use policy for alcohol, drugs, smoking, and illegal substances. The University also maintains a no-weapons policy.
View Adventist University of Health Sciences in a larger map
Office Address 3310 N. Cornell Ave. Apt. 1
Orlando, FL 32804
Office Phone 407.896.5869
Dean's Phone 407.896.5865